Saturday, March 18, 2017

Allow yourself to feel...

I am sitting here in a Starbucks in Novato, it is 8am. I wanted to take some time to write for myself and for you because it has been a while and because I feel as though I am in an interesting point in my life that, maybe, deep down I have been preparing my heart for for quite some time.

Our lives are filled with so many different kinds of relationships on many different levels. We have friends, lovers, friends that are lovers, coworkers, and the list goes on. These relationships and the connection we have with other human beings is part of our make up, they can be the thing outside of ourselves that molds us in many different ways, makes us who we are in some cases. We are also human that are constantly evolving with each breath. What happens when you begin to shift, when you begin seeing life very differently, you wake up to a different perspective or you figure out what is serving you and what is not? I am in this place in my life that is coming up on a year of transforming my heart in a way that serves me before it serves others. I have always been the one to be there, to have a smile on my face, to work through any negativity with acceptance and non judgment as much as possible, so when I am met with treatment that is not in line with what I want for myself and isn't what I deserve, it's like being pulled back in this slingshot and the space before I catapult myself towards another level, I feel stuck in right now. Which direction will  I go?

No comments:

Post a Comment